Sunday, June 21, 2015

Bradley James Skistimas






Meet Musician: Bradley James Skistimas
Five Times August
Genre: pop/rock & singer/songwriter 


 Interview 

What Instruments do you play? 
Guitar, Bass, Piano

Are you currently working on any music projects? 
I am working on a new Five Times August single called “After The Bright

What are your 2 favorite careers?
I love any career that is creative and innovative

What are some of your other favorite activities?
I spend as much time as I can just being with my family. Aside from that I love going to music stores, buying records :)

What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Pursue a career in music!!

What is your most favorite song?
Smile by Charlie Chaplin

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
Typically early or right on time

Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Absolutely, I love every day :) 

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I would tour Europe

What do you think would be the hardest venture for you to give up on?
My music career, of course!




No comments :

Post a Comment