Thursday, June 18, 2015

Ryan Delahoussaye











Meet Musician: Ryan Delahoussaye

What Instruments do you play?
I play five instruments, piano, syn, mandolin, violin and viola, I also sing.
I mess around with drums, single string instruments, cello and bagpipes. 


Are you currently working on any music projects?
I have my debut solo EP titled Tufstrings, coming out in the middle of July.  


What are your 2 favorite careers?
My two favorite careers, I loved waiting tables and love being a musician.
I see teaching in my future, down the road. 


What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
The hardest thing I've had to do was give up two tickets to Radiohead, due to having a gig with another band.  Also, the hardest thing I have chosen to do was stop smoking cigarettes, which sucks because I crave them everyday.

What is your most favorite song?
My favorite song is titled First of the year.  It's the last song on my upcoming EP Tufstrings.  The First of the Year is about my family and my journey after meeting Angele. 

Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I am usually late.  I am perpetually late.  I love the CEO of McDonald's Ray Kroc's philosophy regarding punctuality.  He was always fifteen minutes early to every event and credits his success to this. 

Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
Yes I am very happy with my life.

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
I have never been to the South Pacific; I would like to go there for vacation

What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Touring, because it allows me to see the world, but the negative side is it keeps me away from my family.  All of the other ventures of my life would be easy to let go of, although if I couldn't play violin, I would lose my purpose. 
















No comments :

Post a Comment